By accessing this Website, accessible from skyfree.org.in, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in meeting.
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Sky Free (https://skyfree.org.in/terms/). Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by Sky Free.
- Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
- Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges.
- Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Sky Free be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
- Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
- Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
- Sky Free software codes (not including open-source software) are copyrights of Sky Free. The codes can be handed over at an additional cost for use once all previous invoices are settled, on the condition that the codes are used only for use or modification for re-use for further development for the specified client or subsequent owners of that legal entity. Under no circumstance, the codes will be allowed to be used for re-selling or duplication purposes.
- Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party components such as Third-Party Payment Gateways or SSL certificates involved in building a website/application. Although Sky Free does its best in recognising the suitability of any such component, any unforeseen limitations of 3rd party components are beyond our control. Any third-party component purchase costs (such as SSL, Payment gateway, Google AdWords, Plug-in licenses etc) are not included in our quotes.
- Sky Free takes no responsibility of any open-source products such as WordPress, Open-Source carts, Joomla etc. It is client’s responsibility to update all components and third-party software’s. We suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
- Sky Free offer packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third-party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately affect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
- The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third-party software. We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
- Domain registration/renewal etc charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
- Hosting charges are not included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise. Sky Free can organise an appropriate hosting solution if required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client. Where clients decide to organise their own hosting, we should be consulted before finalising the type of hosting and database, as it should meet the requirements of the technology used for the development. Please note that we’ll require full access with hosting support for testing and deploying the application. Sky Free will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting company.
- Sky Free generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. Sky Free cannot give access to their test servers and test websites to the clients or any third party. The website/application can be transferred-off to a nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- Packages are designed to website maintenance tasks only.
- The support team used to take a full backup of your website every month.
- After that, we work on updating your CMS and plugin versions along-with any website fixes that may arise as a result of the updates.
- If website is down due to any updates happened, we will work on that as a priority and restore website ASAP.
- If your website/application is not hosted on a Sky Free server, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and may be charged separately.
- Subscription should be renewed on or before 5th of every month.
- Late payment fee of 250 will be charged if payment done after 5th of month.
- A grace period of 5 days will be allowed for payment after due date 10th of every month.
- If payment were not done after due date your account will be suspended on 10th.
- Account and services will be deleted on 15th if payment were still on due.
- No reminder will be sent from our side for payment.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Sky Free’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Sky Free’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Sky Free to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Sky Free’s Website are provided “as is”. Sky Free makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Sky Free does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Sky Free or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Sky Free’s Website, even if Sky Free or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sky Free’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sky Free will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Sky Free may change the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Sky Free does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Sky Free has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Sky Free of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Your Privacy
- Governing Law
Any claim related to Sky Free’s Website shall be governed by the laws of in without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
- Invoice Source of Truth
We consider invoice shared as source of truth and details/Plans which are not specified in invoice were not included in your plan. So please review your invoice and get it clarified and any change in invoice need to be done by opening a support ticket.
Note: Ticket can be raised for invoice only within 7 days from day of Invoice generated.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: